Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Bleh

 After a nice weekend at Disney with the boys I am paying the price with a touch of the flu or something.  Since my husband was traveling for work I decided to spend the extended weekend at Epcot and Downtown Disney. We had a great time and even got to spend time in the pool, sorry to my northern family lol. I did not work out Sun and Mon because I walked a lot pushing a stroller with 2 boys. Tue I coughed to much to work out. Today I stated my workout but had to stop due to the throwing up it caused. Lol sorry tmi. I feel disappointed in myself but I am not actually sure what I can do about it. So for now I will just rest, well as best as I can with my little monster running around. Hopefully i will feel better in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment