Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Back in the Saddle

 After 2 weeks+ of bronchitis, I finally got the strength to exercise yesterday. I was able to do low impact for 20 min with min able coughing. I did 15 min of the Wii just dance in the evening with the boys and thought I was going to pass out lol. My lungs are slowly getting better. Today I started my prescription of  Phen and so far I have a little more energy than normal. I have cleaned most the house and it is not yet noon. We shall see. I am not a fan of taking mess but working out and eating right were not giving me much results.I am truly hoping that I can loose at least 30 then get off of it and loose the rest on my own. I am trying to do a low carb diet and cut out sugar. If I can keep it out of the house maybe I will succeed lol. Well, I am off to finish housework before my little monster wakes up and destroys it lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment