Thursday, March 20, 2014

Beautiful Day Out

Today I had to take advantage of how nice it is outside and took Nick on a long walk around the neighborhood. I would have like to go a little further but he was ready for his nap. So I completed my workout for the day and now my legs feel like jelly. I am sitting here watching tomorrow's workout thinking how in the heck am I going to do that? Lol I did have to skip a ply o metric workout last week because 1. I have no idea what that means and 2. It had movement's I have never tried. Last thing I want to do is hurt myself. I am half way through my 90 day Hasfit challenge and I have to say most days I enjoy it. I try to keep my steps at 10,000 or more but sometimes that requires me to walk in place at the end of the night. I figure at least I am getting them. I would like to work towards walking 3 miles a day. I don't always have time for that but I want to try. "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13.

No comments:

Post a Comment