Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Rainy Day

I have been bad about blogging daily. I just finished my workout for today and I am not sure I pushed my self to the limit like I should have. It was kickboxing and I am not that great at it. I wanted to go for a long walk but it is raining. I am on week 5 of the exercise, week 2 of my diet, and starting the 2nd week of my phentermine. I was really hoping to have lost more than 2 pounds but it is what it is. On a brighter note I am able to put on the size 16 jeans I have not fit into for almost a year. They are still snug but they fit :). As far as the diet I have cut out almost all sugar and carbs. I have a small amount of fruit each day and I did have fat free pudding last night. I am also trying really hard to eat veggies which I have never been a fan of. I am also making sure I get to 10,000 steps each day, which sometimes means I have to walk in place while waiting for my 5 yr old to fall asleep. I really hope that I can get to my first goal by summer which is 20 to 30lbs. I feel like I am work hard and haveing the same results as when I was not trying. I guess if it did not take me a month to put on it may not take a month to take off. This will take lots of prayer and hard work. :). Now I am off to clean while I watch Horders in the background. Nothing motivates me more than those shows lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment